четверг, 4 декабря 2014 г.

Beauty Favourites: November

Hi to everybody out there! Lately things have been really intense for us and the amount of work to be done grows every single day. So here’s our on-the-run list of products we loved in November.












Instant Cooling Mist, Beauty Formulas
Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder, Rimmel London
Nail Lacquer in Shirelle, MAC
Stasia: “It may seem strange to use a cooling spray while it’s -10ºC outside, but when you’re studying long hours it’s a lifesaver! Cheap, quick and fells incredibly good. Talking about powder, I can say that it’s the best one from non-luxury brands. This baby does its job perfectly, even with the thinnest coat applied. Last but not least goes this nail polish by MAC. True salvation when (I can’t believe I’m about to say this) I’m a bit tired of burgundy on my nails all year round and don’t have time to choose the new colour for manicures. That shade of red is perfect pick. ”

Soft Sceen Foot Cream (teatree & patchouli)
Face Gommage (coffee & powder)
Soft Touch Hand Cream (ilang-ilang & burity)
All - Organic Shop
Liza: “As you can guess, now we have absolutely no time for anything. And as for me, I do not have it even to buy the new hand cream. So this week I just had to make a dive into the nearest store to buy at least something. And you know what? I am absolutely satisfied with my choice. Cheap and quality (despite the fact that my target was just a hand cream, I stocked up on two other products to survive this winter, girls are girls). And now, back to work! We still have a lot of things to do.

We hope you liked this post and have time to relax!

Love,

S and L x

2 комментария:

  1. These items look all great!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. These looks great!
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить