пятница, 7 ноября 2014 г.

Beauty Favourites: October

Hello, our beautiful friends! We skipped a post dedicated to beauty favourites of September, so Liza shared her tips and tricks – you can read that post here. But now it’s time to sum up what we liked in October, so here we go. 


1. Burberry London Perfume 
Stasia: "It's one of my favourite fragrances for cold season. There's just some magic and warmth in the smell. It has gentle top notes of rose and honeysuckle; deep heart notes of tiare flower, jasmine, peony and a hint of fresh clementine zest; solar notes of sandalwood, musk and patchouli. Amazing rich perfume that stays all day."

2. Shea Nail & Cuticle Nourishing Oil - L'Occitane
Liza: "Unfortunately, we do not always have time to go for manicure, but this product is definitely one of those that will help you to care about your nails and cuticle at home. I like the fact that it is not too oily and has a handy applicator brush. Just use it every day, and the result will not make you wait long. "

3. Gloss Nail Lacquer Gel Effect in Paola Green, Collistar
Liza: "When it comes to nail polishes, I'm always a bit conservative. It’s hard to force me to change the color of nails from my beloved burgundy, but when I saw this incredible green shade polish, there was no doubt that it would become my number 1 for this fall. It’s always nice to try something new and not be disappointed. "

4. Quattro Eye Shadow in Q 22 Driftwood, Gosh
Stasia: "I’ve never been a fan of eye shadows but this pallet is great. I love how you can create kind of natural yet a bit fancy look for special occasions. I also love using a champagne shadow every day to make myself look more awake and prevent eyelids from getting oily. To my mind, it’s a basic pallet that suits every girl."

Hope this post was useful for you! We would like to know what are your favourite products, so leave us comments below. 

Love,
S and L x 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий