понедельник, 22 сентября 2014 г.

Inhale, Exhale

Hello, dear friends! There are some, let’s be honest here, shity days sometimes. As you can already guess we had that type of a day. I honestly don’t know how I survived it, not that there were a lot of work to do or something, it just didn’t feel okay. At all. Let’s dig inside a bit. All the insecurities, studying, disgusting weather, attempts to make ends meet, all those multiple work rejections and almost a war in our country just got that pressure on Liza and me all at once. We don’t know how to bear it and I’m not sure we will ever know. I’m not writing all that because I want to complain. We talked it through with Liza, we’ll be fine. I’m writing this for you to understand that maybe some of your problems are not that significant and to remind myself that a lot of people have way more serious issues, and live way worse that I do. We all need to realize how blessed we are, keep it in mind and be thankful. It doesn’t matter how complicated some circumstances are, we have to work hard and believe in ourselves. Better times will come and dreams will turn into reality. 
But for now: 

Good or bad, just smile.
You (all of us) have a lot to be thankful for.

Love,
S x



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий