воскресенье, 7 сентября 2014 г.

Beauty Favourites: August

Hello, darlings! We left summer behind and here are the products we loved the most in August.



1. Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Extra-Volume Mascara
Stasia: "I don’t have the thickest eye lashes but this mascara does really nice job. My eyes look way more beautiful and defined when I’m using this one. It’s formula lasts long, doesn’t create lumps and the brush is one of the best I’ve ever tried. I prefer a brown tinted one for a more natural look."

2. Burdock Oil
Stasia: "Even though this product was mentioned in our hair care post, I couldn’t help but include it in my favourites list. Since I’ve started using it, my hair has become stronger, shinier and looks more alive in general. It also doesn’t fall out that much anymore which is a huge thing. I highly recommend using burdock oil to anyone actually. If you don’t want to do fancy hair masks, just apply some essence all over your scalp, massage it in and go to bed. In the morning wash your hair and make sure you get rid of all the oil. It’s super easy and the results will show up soon." 

3. Tender Care Coconut, Oriflame
Liza: "I think that every girl has already tried this product, or even just aware of its existence. As a child, many times I have seen my mom using it, but I tried it just now and can say that I really love it! Even though I do not like when lip gloss should be applied with your fingers, this one can be smoothed and useed as a hand cream. I have very dry lips and I like to apply this cream before going to bed, so the next day I almost do not even need to use a moisturizing lipstick."

4. Mint-Scented Foot Cream With Talcum Powder, Bottega Verde
Liza: "All I can say about this product - it is my love at first touch. Creams for feet often have a pungent smell and sticky consistency, but not in this case. I really like the smell and the feeling that remains on the feet after application. So I think you need to try it and enjoy the freshness!"

We hope you will like the post, try the products listed above and let us know what you think in the comments down below!

Lots of love,
S and L x

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий