среда, 20 августа 2014 г.

Striped Mood

Well, the sun is still bright, but the coolness of the evening suggests that summer is moving inexorably towards the end. That means we didn't die from heat and our favourite jackets start to return to the wardrobe again. And finally, I can show you my love at first sight - a striped skirt. It's not a secret how much I love stripes and if I could choose one print for life, my choice would be obvious. I hope you like it as much as I do. Take your time and enjoy the latest hot days, autumn is almost upon us!

Love,
L x






Jacket – Warehouse
Midi Skirt – Warehouse
Top – Mango
Bag – Accessories
Heels – No name 

12 комментариев:

  1. Love your skiet! I'm crazy about stripes
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post:
    Must have for a picnic
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. This is such a cool outfit! I adore your leather jacket with the striped skirt, such a great combination! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, life, beauty and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. That skirt is so gorgeous. Love it.
    Lots of love, xx

    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/
    http://marysreturn.blogspot.com.ar/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Love this look the combination of stripes and colour pop is so cool!

    My Fashion Blog

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Adore that skirt and leather jacket. Great photos!

    xoxo,

    Monique Chante'
    "The Blonde Historian"

    ОтветитьУдалить