пятница, 8 августа 2014 г.

Black

Hi there! How are you guys spending your last month of summer? I hope that more “colorfully” than I, because for this post, which we shot when I was in Kiev for a few days, I chose almost total black look. Yeah, black, again. I feel so comfortable in it, even in such hot days, my hands are still drawn to the clothes of that color. But anyway, we all know how important it is to find something that you really like to wear. So, I will enjoy my “black days of summer” and get ready for the new season. Stay with us, we are already preparing the new outfits for the fall! 

Love, 
L x




























                                                   Romper - Topshop 
                                                    Cardigan - H&M 
                                                  Sandals - Warehouse
                                                        Bag - Vintage
                                                  Sunglasses - Ray Ban

1 комментарий:

  1. I feel the same way... black just feels good all the time!

    Loved the look!

    -Denise
    www.calluswhatever.com

    ОтветитьУдалить