среда, 4 июня 2014 г.

Beauty Favourites: May

Hello, loves! It’s time for a new monthly list of our favourite beauty items. Let the party begin!



1. L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Radiance Revealing Gentle Exfoliator
Stasia: “What can I say? I just love scrubs. This one from L'Oréal does the job perfectly and is really affordable. The product is very gentle, yet effective. It smells amazing, like apricots, so, yeah, I love it a lot!”


2. Garnier NEO Intensive Antiperspirant Invisible Dry Cream

Liza: “I’ve been waiting for a product like this for ages! No jokes. I like the texture, this stuff works amazing and does not leave any marks on your clothes. The best thing is that they have one without a scent in the range! And again, it’s cheap and it works. What more can you expect from a deodorant?” 


3. L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

Liza: “Both Stasia and I adore this make-up remover. Maybe it’s not as good as Bioderma’s micellar water, but this thing is really satisfying. It cleanses your skin properly and is hypoallergenic, which is great. Moreover, it is reasonably priced. So why don’t you try it?”


4. Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

Stasia: “Well, that’s hard for me to decide whether I like this product or not. The thing is that it actually makes your skin look thousands times better. However, I don’t like the product’s texture, it doesn’t feel nice at all. And the smell. I don’t know, it’s just not okay. As a result, I cannot say I’m satisfied with this item, but it can be very useful for a special occasion.” 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий