понедельник, 19 мая 2014 г.

Cathédrales

Hello, loves! As promised, here are Stasia’s photos from the botanical garden we shot a couple days ago. In the background you can see domes of ancient St. Michael’s Vydubytskyi monastery. This is definitely a place you should visit if you are in Kiev. We hope you like our shoot and will travel to Kiev someday to see all the wonderful places and picturesque views of our city. x




Coat - Zara
Shirt - Liza's present from Amsterdam
Jeans - Stradivarius
Bag - H&M
Shoes - No brand

4 комментария:

  1. This is SO pretty! I have that coat too! It's one of my favourites from Zara! Also, I just wanted to say that I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it through Kayture (it seems we have a mutual liking for Kristina's blog!) It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes, new purchases and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much, it's really nice to hear that! Can't wait to look through your blog x

      Удалить
  2. Really nice look:)) I looove that coat!!!!!


    www.fashion--picture.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить